Indoor Track Cycling Training
Ride On An Indoor Velodrome in Alkmaar, Holland
Alkmaar is 250 meter indoor track where you can learn how to ride the boards for the first time, or improve your skills and fitness. The track is regularly used by the national track cycling team of the Netherlands including past world champions Theo Bos and Teun Mulder.
Women Only – Track Cycling Weekend
18th – 20th November 2016
Package is now fully booked
Just €218 per person includes :
- Friday 18/11 – Fly Dublin to Amsterdam departing 11:00 from Dublin
- Private coach transfer from the airport to your hotel in Alkmaar
- Coached* track session 17:00 – 19:00
- Dinner at the hotel
- Saturday, following breakfast, track training session 09:00 – 12:00, again fully coached*
- Option to stay and watch regional Omnium Championships
- Dinner Saturday evening at the hotel
- Sunday, following breakfast, 2 hours track training 10:00 – 12:00 including some racing
- Private coach transfer to Schipol airport for your return flight to Dublin, arriving 17:40
*All sessions at the track are managed by local coach, Herman Schenk, who has coached some of the top Dutch and international riders. The sessions are relaxed and are suitable for riders of all levels from beginners to experienced.
If you would like to book for your group or club contact us now.
Neenan Travel regularly arrange training trips for groups, ranging in size from 10 to 30 riders.
We will arrange :
- Private coach transfer from the airport to Alkmaar
- Hotel accommodation including breakfast and dinner each day
- Private track hire – normally between 6-8 hours over a weekend
- Private track coaching for your group catering for all abilities with a local coach
So all you have to do is arrive at the airport………
Prices vary depending on the number of participants, dates of travel and the amount of track time required. For more details contact us now.